At Art Communication Systems, we provide singular services that by themselves can fulfill a specific need like designing a logo, printing brochures from
your supplied file or mailing a postcard that you supply. However, our specialty is combining separate services and solutions to work together towards a common goal. Integrated Solutions compliment each other and make our production process more efficient and will minimize your expense or generate more return for you.
Some historical highlights include:
- Purchased in 1982 from Skelly and Loy Engineering.
- Began operations with 5 employees.
- Relocated to 1340 N 17th street in 1990.
- Purchased a Shinohara four color offset press in 2002.
- First and only printer in the city of Harrisburg to achieve Forest Stewardship Council certification in 2008
- Expanded to a second location in 2009
- Expanded our services to include direct mail and digital printing in 2009
- Expanded our services to include promotional items in 2012
- Developed a system of Integrated Solutions
- Currently employ 40 people